Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Words


Why do we teach our children new words or phrases and then complain when they use them too much? It all started when the girls would be playing with Shoshannah and she would become frustrated and start screaming. So we taught her to say"Please Stop". Well, now everytime they come near her she says "Please stop". And now she is using it on everyone. "Please stop" changing my diaper, Please stop, telling me what to do. PLEASE STOP, PLEASE STOP. We are tired of those words. And now she has added GO AWAY all on her own! OH the power of words.

3 comments:

usafinks said...

I love that picture! hmmmm, go away??? what a smart little bug you have!

Lisa said...

YEAH!!! Love the blog! This is going to be so much fun!! I can't believe how big the girls are getting... love the pictures! Oh and Gracie tells us "Go-Way" too... usually to Ed at night when she wakes... nice huh? lol

Mama Boots said...

Glad you are on board, Tarita! Great story! Ava has been wagging her finger and saying no, no, no when she doesn't like what Christopher or Eric are doing. I know we don't wag our finger at her, so I don't know where she got it unless she saw me talking to the dog!