Monday, April 21, 2008

We have moved

Danielle painting her room. YELLOW
My friend Denise lending a hand
Andrew trying to understand how Michaelangelo did it!
Arielle gets to handle the power tools.
Well after 8 years of living in Chesapeake, we decided to make it our permanent home base! So we took the plunge and bought a house. I never knew how much work it was!. We spent 2 weeks cleaning and painting just a few rooms, still many more to go. Then came the big move. We have too much stuff. Right now we are in the middle of boxes upon boxes! But we did have new floors laid in the entire downstairs and I have my list of future home improvements. The list is VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY long.
So here are a few pictures. As soon as we get settled I will take more.

1 comment:

usafinks said...

Danielle looks like a sunny yellow kind of gal :)

the color look great... I bet it makes the house very inviting.