Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Hand of God in Shoshannah's Life

When we started this adoption journey 7 years ago, we had no idea just how hard and frustrating it would be at times. But through it all we have seen God working and making Shoshannah into a strong and healthy child.  I have decided to share some of Shoshannah's journey here, because I am feel compeled to help others who may be facing some of the same struggles. It is truly a lonely place to be and it doesn't have to be that way. Before, I begin, I have to say that I thank God for HIS guidance. I can look back and see how HE was guiding this whole process. HE was laying the foundations before Shoshannah ever came into our family.
The foundations: My interest in natural medicine, My willingness to seek out alternative treatments, me taking control of our families health care, new friends who

No comments: