Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Celebration Continues.. Christmas Day




Well, I thought since the children were older and Shoshannah had no clue about the gifts that we would get to sleep in until at least 6:30am. But alas at 4:00am two of the children started making treks to the bathroom. Arielle couldn't sleep so she sat up to read at 4:00am. Finally at 6 I heard voices whispering. You know that whisper that reaches across the entire up stairs. So I woke Shoshannah and Craig up and the other children woke up Craig Ellis(after all he is an adult now). The children had a great time opening gifts. I think each of them was pleased. Shoshannah loves her kitchen and Craig hates the mess it makes with all those little pieces.After gifts were opened and the trash picked up, Ellis headed back to bed and the rest of the crew played or read. It was a very relaxing day.
The celebrating continues today with my birthday. Then we are birthday free until Saturday when Arielle will turn 13. On Friday night Gina will join us so the family will be complete for this year.

3 comments:

usafinks said...

oh, George Henry is will be sooo jealous to find out Arielle is turning thirTEEN (after all, it marks the offical start of being a TEEN-ager! :)

I bet Shoshannah loves that kitchen! I hate the mess too...but Annalee suprised me one day when I caught her "washing her hands" under the sink!!!

and dear Tarita... have a wonderful day! I hope you have everyone asleep by (wishful thinking here) 7 pm for a nice quiet birthday evening!
sending birthday hugs to you :)

Mama Boots said...

Happy Belated Christmas Birthday, Tarita! I had no idea that your birthday fell on Christmas. What a great day to share with the Big J. Christopher was just asking about people whose birthdays were on 0X-mas. Now we know someone!


Happy Birthday to all the December Bacon girls!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.