Friday, December 28, 2007

The Celebration Continues.. December 26

I have the best family! Today is my birthday not yesterday like my previous post reads. Sorry Conway. The weather outside was frightful so I really didn't want to get out into it. My children all wished me Happy Birthday with hugs. Shoshannah sang her version of Happy Birthday Mommy. For dinner the entire crew headed out to Paradocks to eat. It was fun to have everyone together. Then Craig surprised me with 2 tickets to see Celtic Woman in March. YEAH! I love having my family around. I am a blessed woman to have such a best friend and husband as Craig. And I must say I have the best children.Thank you Craig Ellis, Andrew, Arielle, Danielle and Shoshannah for making my life so beautiful!
I love you all

2 comments:

usafinks said...

Yeah to Criag!
( I am actually hoping to get the boys and K to see Annie with me in January)

I would give anything for a "Happy Birthday Song" from Annalee-- I have until October to work on that :)

How wonderfull to have all the kids home!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!lololol (im guessing it is ok if i call u mom?) anywho happy birthday mrs terita!! hope it was great!!

xoxo sara bara