Sunday, June 1, 2008

With Glad Hearts, We Present to You..Mr and Mrs. Craig E. Bacon






God is faithful! Since we found out that I was pregnant with Craig Ellis we have prayed for the woman that God would bring into Ellis' life to be his Helpmeet. This weekend we had the joy to watch these two young people pledge themselves to each other and God. It was a beautiful, HOT day in Blythewood, SC. Ellis and Gina were married in a small country church with family and close friends there. The ceremony was sweet and precious. Several friends and family members read Prayers and Scripture. After I have had time to rest and recoup I will write more about the ceremony. As I have said before we are so blessed to have Gina in our family. It was such a blessing to see Ellis so happy. So for now I am going to post a few pictures.

6 comments:

usafinks said...

Beautiful!

Jim and Juleen said...

Congrats to you and your family! Looks like to was a beautiful, memorable day!

Lisa said...

YEAH! Oh how sweet it looked... very intimate! And what a cool look for Craig Ellis with his fidora! And Gina's flowers... they look like they were fresh piced for the ocassion! Very sweet!

Steve & Beth said...

What beautiful pictures and sounds like the day was perfect. Congratulations to you all.

Gina Marie Perpetua said...

You've been praying for me for longer than I've been alive!

tarita said...

Yes, Gina I have. Didn't know your name, but praying for the special someone God had in mind. And that was you! One day we will have to talk about those prayers.

love ya