Friday, October 24, 2008

The Box has Arrived



Shoshannah has been boo'd. Anna Grace thank you for all the wonderful things you included in the box. Shoshannah was so thrilled to get a package. Before she knew who sent it I just told her she had a package. She said"OH thank you, Mommy,a package for me"
Then she got to open it and the pictures will show you how excited she was. Everything was perfect.
Anna Grace is a great shopper and she knew just the things Shoshannah would like. The Microphone is a big hit. We were just talking about getting one for her. Then Minnie Mouse coloring book, well Mickey Mouse Playhouse is her favorite show. Barrettes for her hair always a good thing as we are always misplacing them. Bubble Bath, socks, markers, and of course M&M's can't go wrong there!
So now the shopping begins...Who is next?...Stay Tuned....
Rossettee, thank you for starting this tradition for the girls.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

What a fun tradition!!! I hope Shoshannah has fun shopping for her "boo" pick!!!

usafinks said...

Shoshannah's expressions are priceless!!!
I don't know which one is my favorite...
you really captured her surprise & cuteness!

Lisa said...

LOVE IT! So cool to watch the girls open these boxes!!! She looks like she had an absolute blast!!!

Shirley said...

I am Anna Grace's MomMom, I am so happy you love your boo box from Anna, I am taking care of her today so we looked at it together, she said, Shoshannah, she is my friend, so sweet. You little girls are truly a gift from our Lord. I am so thankful that he knew before you little ones were born that you would come to our families. You are a beautiful little girl, I hope I get to meet you someday.....love, Anna Grace's MomMom