Saturday, November 22, 2008

TAGGED

Okay, I have been tagged by Kristen. I must now reveal deep, dark secrets about myself. Well, don't read this if you are looking for something juicy!

8 Favorite TV Shows

NCIS
Paula's Homecooking
Hidden Potential
Criminal Minds
Trauma Life in the ER
17 Kids and Counting
Adoption Stories
The Chef Jeff Project

8 Things I look forward to

Tomorrow
All my children being home at the same time
Chongqing Sisters Reunion
Heaven
Seeing all my children married, having children, and living for the Lord
Christmas
Gaither Concert

8 Things on my wish List

Another child
New Car
Remodeled Kitchen
European Vacation with my entire family
Extended visit to China
Lose weight while still enjoying eating
All orphans having a loving family
Winning the Lottery so I can make all these wishes come true

8 Things I did yesterday

Took the girls to the doctor
Went to the mall
Had a dinner date with my husband
Watched Celtic Woman Christmas DVD
Read a Chapter of my book
Ordered Christmas Presents
Talked with my sister on the phone
Planned my Weekend

8 Favorite Resturants

Carrabbas
Chick Fil A
Panera Bread
Cracker Barrell
Outback Steak House
Uno Pizza
Andrea's Pizzaria
My own kitchen


8 People I will Tag

Arielle
Rossette
Lisa
Sue
Denise
Beth
April
Marcella

Rules

1. Post the Rules on your blog
2. Answer all of the six items listed
3. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a message on their blog

Love to you all!


4 comments:

Arielle said...

Sorry mom. No one else reads my blog and has a blogspot. : )
You've been tagged.. AGAIN!

usafinks said...

can our family join yours on that european vacation???

I better get thinking about being tagged!

dandsratz said...

Hey Tarita! I so enjoyed reading about you!! How fun!! Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!

The Bacon's Online said...

I just read your wish list and, yes, I'm looking for a second job...