Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dancing

Danielle, is taking two dance classes this year. Her Wednesday class in non recital (which she doesn't like ,but our bank account does!). Her teacher, Mrs Christine tried to set up with a local store for them to come in and dance a Hebrew dance they have learned, that didn't pan out. Then I tried to get it set up for them to go into a nursing home and dance but that too did not work out, so the girls just danced for their families on Wednesday. It is a cute dance and the girls did great. You are only going to get to see a portion of it as I didn't push the button on the camera in time to record the whole thing. I hope Santa brings a video camera for Christmas or maybe the day after??:)

Danielle as always you did great! Keep working hard.
Don't forget to go to the bottom to turn off the Christmas music before viewing!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wonderful!! I miss the dancing days from my oldest.

But not enough to put the little ones in....not quite yet!

Butler Family Member said...

The dancing is absolutely beautiful! The LORD was watching and was glorified I'm sure! And the elderly folks would have loved it too. I hope it works out for a later date. Keep up the good work Bacons! with love,
Marcella

usafinks said...

beautiful!