Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And the Emmy goes to....

Okay before you watch this there is a warning. If you are a fan of the Disney Teen idols then don't watch. Don't read but if you choose to no offense is attended.
My girls thankfully are not Hannah Montana, High School Musical or Jonas Brother fans. They have not found these "teen idols" to be anyone they want to look up to. And they just don't understand what all the hype is about. But anyway, we watched part of Jonas Brothers show on TV and Danielle found the girls reactions funny. So being Danielle she has worked on and perfected her reaction to the Jonas Brothers.. Don't forget to go down and turn off the music before you play this video.

7 comments:

The Bacon's Online said...

Very similar to the reaction I get when I return home from work! I love my family :-)

yellownova said...

Hilarious! I always can get you DVD copies of the Hardy Boys with Sean Cassidy if you need to relive your screaming tween years, Tarita.

Conway

tarita said...

Oh Conway,I have gotten them from Netflix and wondered what was I thinking?! The girls watched it and kept asking"You thought he was cute?" No appreciation for God's creation!:-)

usafinks said...

lol ...very cute!

I believe she has "those reactions" down pat!!

--from another former Shaun Cassidy fan :)

yellownova said...

I am going to have to have some serious talks with your girls! Christopher liked him because of his track jacket and rock band.

I wish you could have seen my dad's reaction when I started re-watching those Hardy Boys episodes.

Of course, in my mature years, Parker Stevenson seems to be the cuter one IMO. I must have been blinded by the "Da Doo Run Run, Da Doo Run RUn."

Mary said...

This is fantastic! Thankfully, Katie isn't into any of that junk either. In fact, we're the anti-Disney and anti-Nick (channels).

Danielle is amazing!

Jim and Juleen said...

She does have the fan girl reaction down great!

The funny thing is, when I see that reaction, I'm more inclined to think of my first reaction to 3X spicy Pad Thai....