Friday, January 16, 2009

The Things They Pick Up

Arielle, Danielle and I are memorizing Bible Scriptures this year along with Beth Moore and a couple of thousand other people. You memorize 2 Scriptures of your choice a month. On the first and fifteenth of each month you choose a Scripture verse, post it on Beth Moore's Blog, and then get busy. It is a such a joy to read the thousands of verses and feel a bond with these sisters in Christ. Anyway, on the first of January I chose Isaiah 43:1-2. So each day I repeat it out loud. Then this past week as the girls and I were reviewing, Shoshannah starts saying my verse. Not word for word but pretty close. Once again this just reminded me what little sponges these little ones are and how much they can truly learn. And what better thing to learn than God's Word. So, starting now we are going to include Shoshannah on our adventure. I have recorded her saying Isaiah 43:1-2. The facial expressions are great. Again remember to turn off the music at the end.




3 comments:

usafinks said...

goodness, that's about the cutest thing.

How does that girl have cheeks left from you just scooping her up and smooching on her?

the expressions ...and her voice! I'm so excited to see her soon :)

Butler Family Member said...

Ok I was going to post Joy saying the Love chapter of Corinthians because I think it is soooo priceless and you beat me to it. Tell Shoshanna to keep up the great work!!! Thankfully they DO absorb the good stuff too! PTL!

yellownova said...

This verse is meaningful to me--great to see Shoshannah learning it too!

Conway