Sunday, May 31, 2009

And She is only 3


I thought I should share our conversation from this morning.

Scene: The van on the way to church.


Mom, what are God and Jesus doing right now?

Well, they are taking care of the world, hearing and answering prayers, healing, listening to the praise of their people and creation.


Jesus is dead.

No, remember Jesus died on the cross for us, then HE was laid in the tomb and 3 days later He came alive again.

Jesus is dead.

Repeat of what I just said.

Jesus is dead,

Repeat again of what I just said just adding that He is alive right now and sitting next to God.

Jesus is dead,

Shoshannah, what have I been telling you?

OKAY, He is alive!



what is worship?

It is us praying, singing to God and reading our Bible and thanking Him for all that He is to us.

God is Lord.

Yes, Shoshannah that is one of the names of GOD.

Okay...



It was a very interesting ride to church. This at 3 I can't wait until she is a teen!





3 comments:

Lisa said...

She's really listening and taking it all in. Kind of hard for them to process some things but she's listening. :) Gracie asks lots of questions too and recently? She has no problem telling me what Jesus said.... Mama, Jesus said you need to let me (fill in the blank)! Shoshannah is soooo cute! :)

Jim and Juleen said...

Wow, very reflective. Challenging you at 3. Good answers,Mom. I may need to keep your number on speed dial.

usafinks said...

ditto.

Annalee is not a questioner...definitely a follower, I'll just have her follow Shoshannah ;)