Friday, May 1, 2009

First 2009 Visit to Busch Gardens















Two weekends ago we headed off to Busch Gardens for the day. It was beautiful weather and the park was not crowded. We really did not have to wait for any rides. However by the time we made it around to the Sesame Street Town it was crowded. So we will save that for next time.
Shoshannah had a blast. The faster the ride the more she enjoyed it. I dont' ride any of the rides, but I love to see my family having a great time. I love these fun times.




4 comments:

Kristin said...

I love Busch! I am not a rider either but enjoy taking the pictures. :-)

Lisa said...

Looks like a great time!!

usafinks said...

oh goodness...

Danielle and Arielle are simply lovely and all three girls are getting more and more beautiful!

--looks like a blast! we'll get there soon ;)

usafinks said...

--Annalee wants to know if Shoshannah will save her a seat on the ladybug ride :)