Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy 3rd Birtthday Shoshannah

Yesterday was a busy, fun day for Shoshannah. In the morning we had playdate with a new friend. They didn't know it was Shoshannah's birthday, but Charity had made Zuchinni muffins, so they added a little icing and candle, and instant birthday cake! It was a very sweet time and I think the girl did very well together. I look forward to hosting them next month. Shoshannah's new friend loves to play with "My little Pony" well, I remarked we don't have any of those. Well, we come home and hanging on the door is a birthday present for Shoshannah. We open it and what do you think it was?? Yes, two My little Ponies and this really cute Chatter Ladybug. Our friends the Dalton's had dropped the gift by. Ty and Logan picked out the little ponies for Shoshannah. This a precious family that God has blessed with 5 boys. During our adoption process they prayed for Shoshannah and the boys were so excited when she came home to us. Just a side note, they are expecting a new little blessing and while we want God's will we are praying PINK, for this family:)
Then it was time for birthday dinner, so we gave Shoshannah a choice of pizza or hamburger and french fries. She chose hamburger and french fries. And being her daddy's girl, the place was MacDonalds. She ate then ran Danielle ragged in the playplace.
We came home to cake and presents. She loved everything!
I want to add that the blanket you see in the video was made by Arielle with a little help from Danielle.
We are so blessed with this little angel. We love you Shoshannah! I have to edit some pictures and will post them later.

2 comments:

usafinks said...

Happy Day!!!

I bet Shoshannah slept wonderfully after all that activity :)

btw... I LOVE Shoshannsh's long hair! it suits her beatuifully.

Lisa said...

I am so glad Shoshannah had such a fun day!!! Love the ladybug blanker! What talented kids you have! I was watching this blanket come out of the Penney's bag thinking hmmmmm... Penney's has a ladybug blanket.. hmmmm.. lol

Love her piggy tales too! I can't believe how long her hair is getting. What a cutie!!!

Love you guys!